Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Site Features

In case no one notices, I've just added two new "badges" to this blog from Facebook. The first is a link to my photos on Facebook, where I post most of my doodles, sketches and other artistic things. Most of these will NOT be posted here however, since the majority are fan works and not my own original characters. Also, there are quite a few drawings, so I figured it would be less confusing and save more space to just link to an already existing location.
The other badge is a link to my "PB&J's Custom Creations" page, which features arts&crafts projects by my best friend and me. We have pictures on the page of some of the things I've made, as well as an order form for requesting items for us to make. It's still a work in progress, and we haven't had much time to work on it, but we hope that people will take an interest in some cute handmade items.
Anyways, that's it for my "self advertising" for the moment - I'm trying to make a career out of my art, so I need all the exposure and practice I can get! So don't forget to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment